Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love this thing!

Photobucket

We just love this "b blanket" from Rain or Shine Kids . I first saw it on Babysteals (my fav website) but it sold out too quickly. As the cold, windy weather came out of nowhere in Chicago, I just couldn't wait for it to come back on Babysteals so I checked out their website. They have $20 samples instead of the full price of $36. Not sure what sample means but I couldn't pass up the price! Look how happy he is :)
Photobucket

It matches my son's stroller perfectly, washes and wears well and really does keep him warm by blocking out the wind. As soon as 4pm hits, he starts to melt down and it's nice to bundle up and go for a walk. Usually he kicks off his darn blankets and then I roll over them so this idea is ingenious!

Here's the best part....sleepy baby :)
Photobucket

If I had known about these before, I definitely would have registered for one. They sell them at Target but for full price.....which is still worth it in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment